A BS ISO 9001 quality-assured fire extinguisher and alarm maintenance programme designed to ensure that both work effectively in the event of a fire.
Over time, fire extinguishers can deteriorate and require regular maintenance to ensure that the extinguisher works to extinguish the fire when needed. Sensors in fire alarms can gather dust or debris and batteries go flat.
Without a maintenance programme you have no warning or defence against fire. You will also jeopardise any associated fire insurance claim if you have failed to maintain your equipment and the necessary records.
Employers must undertake a fire risk assessment. A designated member of staff responsible for Health & Safety is accountable for the servicing of both fire extinguishers and alarms. Employers are also required to ensure that, where fitted, any fire protection equipment is maintained to the relevant standard (The Regulatory Reform Order (2005) Fire Safety Order) and records kept.
All commercial environments and where the public reside or visit.
• Calbarrie technicians are trained to FIA standards and are fully compliant with current standards and requirements.
• Operating in the Perth area.
• All products used are BS guaranteed.
• A full asset database is created and supplied to you.
• A range of service agreements and plans is available.
• Scotland wide services