A periodic regime to inspect and test all electrical installations, to identify any deficiencies and safety issues against current statutory H&S documents, relevant British Standards and guidance notes.
A Calbarrie electrician’s inspection will: reveal any overloaded circuits or equipment; find any shock risks or fire hazards; spot defective electrical work; reveal lack of earthing or bonding and give a general overview of the installation.
Quite simply, faulty fixed electrical installations present a risk of death. All electrical wiring deteriorates over time. Our commitment is to reassure you that you have: adequate earthing and bonding, suitable switchgear and controlgear, appropriate wiring systems, residual current devices for electrical equipment used outdoors, all necessary notices and identification, and a clear understanding of any implications around change of use.
By law you must take precautions against the risk of death or personal injury from electricity in work activities (Electricity at Work Regulations 1989). You must meet the requirements of the latest BS7671 edition along with Current IEE Wiring Regulations and guidance notes.
General Installations, Buildings Open to the Public & Special Installations.
• We work when it suits you, offering out-of-hours site visits and testing where appropriate.
• Provision of Periodic Inspection Report (electronic log book downloadable from web page).
• Full NICEIC and ECA certification.
• Following the testing: rectification and remedial repairs can be undertaken.
• All engineers are qualified to work to BS7671 encompassing all relevant City and Guilds qualifications.
Fixed Installation Testing throughout Scotland from Calbarrie.