Over time, fire extinguishers can deteriorate and require regular maintenance to ensure that extinguishers work to extinguish a fire when needed.
Without a maintenance programme you have no warning or defence against fire. You will also jeopardise any associated fire insurance claim if you have failed to maintain your equipment and the necessary records.
Employers must undertake a Fire Risk Assessment. A designated member of staff responsible for Health & Safety is accountable for the servicing of both fire extinguishers and alarms.
Employers are also required to ensure that, where fitted, any fire protection equipment is maintained to the relevant standards BS 5306-8: 2012 & BS 5306-3: 2009, and records kept.
General Installations, Buildings Open to the Public & Special Installations.
• Calbarrie technicians are trained to FIA standards and are fully compliant with current standards and requirements.
• The annual service includes all parts required during service.
• All products used are British and European Standard guaranteed.
• A full asset database is created and supplied to you.
• A range of service agreements and plans is available.
• Scotland wide services.
Fire extinguisher supply and fire extinguisher servicing throughout Scotland from Calbarrie.